Thursday, March 17, 2011

For Japan: After Day 1

Day 1 Update!
24 hours
155 people
343 tickets
$3430.00 dollars for The Japan Red Cross Society!

Thank you EVERYONE for your overwhelming response!  This was beyond anything I had hoped for.  We reached our goal of 200 tickets in under 12 hours.  Let's shoot for 1000 tickets by March 23rd.  I really do think we can hit that mark.  More information here: http://tinyhaus.blogspot.com/2011/03/for-japan.html

On another note I've maxed out my gmail sending capacity for March 16th.  Hopefully it will  reset in the morning or by the afternoon on March 17th.  For the people who bought tickets late tonight you'll get your confirmation email in the morning.  I have received your payment, you can always check in the link above for your name and number. THANK YOU for your patience.  Now for some sleep.
Thank you again,
Diem

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are AMAZING! I just found your blog and work and heart for Japan. A complete inspiration! Keep going.

Diem Chau said...

Thank you Anon :)